You will see more of me soon!

Thank you for your patience! I know I vanished for a while! It has been this moving and a new job and my camera broke! I will be getting it back all spiffed up early next week so I will share a new creation in my new kitchen with you then!

In the mean time

THANK YOU!
And here are some of my homeless pics:




Since moving into the new house I have bought a new cutting board! After the marks I left on those counters and my darn kitties climbing up the curtains I didn't even bother asking for my deposit back! I am happy to report that we are all changing our ways now though! I have a new bamboo cutting board and they have a spray bottle for when they are bad.... they are learning too!



I'm sure you can guess that I was making Greek Salad, such pretty colors, but a pretty universal recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment